Aller au contenu | Aller au menu principal | Aller au sous menu  | Aller au menu divers | Aller à la recherche

Terre de Provence Agglomération

Menu principal

Terre de Provence Agglomération

AccueilTourism > HeritageRognonas

Rognonas

 

The Saint-Pierre Church

It has been completely rebuilt and enlarged during the 17th and the 19th Century. It houses an early Christian basin.

The Virgin Garden

It stands in the heart of the village, where a statue of the Holy Virgin has been erected.

The Rognonas Bridge

Built between 1950 and 1951, it represents an important symbol for the Val de Provence inhabitants, creating a link between the northern part of Bouches-du-Rhône and Vaucluse. It consists in a highly noble-looking suspension bridge.

 

 Retour á la page précédente

Imprimer